As reporting tools continue to innovate, it’s hard not to be enthralled with the hot new feature or software. However, true business innovation with BI reporting is driven by focusing on transformational business objectives and then aligning the right tools to meet these objectives. With a clear focus on the business objectives, you can avoid the risk of implementing meaningless dashboards without strong user buy-in or investing too much in technology without a clear understanding of the business value.
At Thorogood, we’ve developed a methodology for creating business-driven impactful dashboards based on our years of experience. We start by establishing a shared understanding of the business objectives with all key stakeholders. Then, through creative workshops and rapid feedback sessions, we work to design impactful dashboards while maintaining engagement with business users.
In this webcast, we will share how this methodology produces dashboards with outstanding business impact and user adoption.
What we will cover
- An overview of our methodology for creating business-driven impactful dashboards
- Application of this approach in various technology ecosystems, including Tableau or Power BI
- Considerations for getting started with applying this methodology
Is it for you?
- Are you planning to create a new set of dashboards and you want to drive business impact?
- Are you struggling to get buy in for your reports or dashboards?
- Do you have dashboards in your organization that aren’t currently being used?