AWS is the leading cloud platform and a great option for the delivery of agile, scalable and cost-effective BI and Analytics solutions and platforms.
In this webcast Thorogood consultants Jeff Burke and Matt Harrison outline the relevant services and how do they work together for greatest effect. Further they review the capabilities from Amazon and how they can be used in combination to create value-creating BI and Analytics solutions and show how Amazon aligns with established strategies and technologies as well as where to get started.
What we cover:
- Review the value drivers for cloud BI and Analytics and how they relate to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Introduce the AWS services related to BI and Analytics including the compute platform, data storage, reporting and analytics
- Demonstrate the AWS services and how they can work together to achieve reporting and analytics functionality
- Discuss the considerations for Amazon cloud and how to integrate the offering with existing strategies and technologies
Is it for you?
- Are you interested in how Amazon Web Services can improve your data and analytical capabilities?
- Is your organization adopting, or considering adopting, Amazon as a cloud vendor?
- Are you interested to understand how Amazon Web Services can integrate with existing strategies and technologies?