Microsoft is continually evolving its Business Intelligence landscape, providing opportunities to develop a robust solution that enhances your current toolset, accelerates time to insight, and increases cost savings.
Building on our popular webcast, this in-person workshop will take a closer look at the BI tools available from Microsoft, the capabilities they provide, and how they can be integrated into a BI architecture that works for your business.
Microsoft’s BI abilities have grown substantially with the release of SQL Server 2016, improved cloud offerings with Azure, and regular Power BI updates. In our interactive session, we will explore each of these areas as well as Microsoft’s recent advances in analytics and mobile reporting.
What we will cover
Keeping your business’s needs at the forefront, we will:
- Explore the components of the Microsoft BI suite and demonstrate the enhanced offering as part of SQL Server 2016
- Identify opportunities for organizations to benefit from the efficiency and reduced costs of bringing the cloud and on-premises platforms together into a comprehensive hybrid architecture
- Demonstrate the latest updates to Power BI and consider Microsoft’s direction for the tool
- Enhance your business insights with SQL Server 2016 through new features that enable statistical analysis with R and big data analytics
- Show advances Microsoft has made in mobile delivery, providing mission-critical information to your business users on the go
Is it for you?
- Do you want to know more about the new tools and services being delivered by Microsoft?
- Are your users demanding access to new data faster than your current BI architecture can deliver it?
- Are you unsure how to incorporate cloud services into your Microsoft BI architecture?
- Do you have use cases for analytics that cannot be met by your existing tools?
This is an interactive, demonstration-led session. Our specialists will present key topics, facilitate discussion and answer questions that you may have.