20 Upper Ground
London, SE1 9PD
For more information please contact:
The latest release of SQL Server offers a huge range of possibilities, but which capabilities are the most relevant for Business Intelligence and Analytics? How can you take advantage of the new capabilities with existing investments?
Join us for a workshop on reporting, analytics, mobile, and hybrid propositions and learn how to make the most of these capabilities and accelerate information use in your organization.
What we will cover
In this workshop, we will:
- Review the Microsoft reporting roadmap and demonstrate the enhanced offering as part of SQL Server 2016
- Demonstrate the new capabilities with analytics to either enable existing analytical applications on the SQL technology or introduce new ways of using analytics with data assets
- Highlight advances Microsoft has made in mobile delivery providing mission-critical information to the business on the go
- Explore how a hybrid cloud architecture enables organizations to manage their data efficiently and reduce costs
- Address concerns around data vulnerability with improvements in data security
Is it for you?
- Do you want to learn more about the offerings within the Microsoft BI platform??
- Are you evaluating whether you should upgrade to SQL Server 2016?
- Are you interested in leveraging predictive analytics to drive business performance?
- Are you unsure how cloud services can help data management and reduce costs?
- Are you interested in learning how you can develop a secure, robust, high-performing BI and Analytics solution leveraging Microsoft?
This is an interactive, demonstration-led session. Our specialists will present key topics, facilitate discussion, and answer questions that you may have.