40 Liverpool St
London EC2M 7QN
The entrance to the Studio is next to Andaz Hotel.
For more details contact:
Following the success of R integration in SQL Server 2016, Microsoft have continued to improve its R offering with a new version of R Server and updates to Power BI. Using an example of modeling insurance pricing in R, we’ll show you how you can use the latest Microsoft tools to streamline analysis processes within your organization, and make it accessible to a wider group of users within the business.
What we will cover:
- We'll explain how Microsoft have enhanced the open source R distribution, with the latest versions of Microsoft R Open and Microsoft R Server products.
- We'll share an insurance pricing example showing how you can use R scripts in SQL Server 2016 to make analyses repeatable, and make the results available for more users within your organization to use in making decisions.
- We’ll show how you can use Operationalize in Microsoft R Server 9.0 to deliver analysis tools allowing anyone in the business to interact with the model without having to understand or write any R code.
Is it for you?
- Are you currently using R in small pockets of your organization, or considering it as a possible tool for statistical modeling?
- Would you benefit from streamlining your analysis, making it more robust and easily repeatable?
- Are you interested in getting your models and analysis into the hands of more business users to empower them to make better decisions?
If so, this event will be a worthwhile investment of your time.