Anaplan allows you to deliver flexible yet integrated, data driven forecasting processes quicker than ever before. Tableau’s most recent update includes a native connector to Anaplan, now enabling you to provide best-in-class planning and budgeting analytics and visualizations to a wider analytic community. Thorogood consultants Rachel Ingber and Dorcas Huang demonstrate how the combination of Tableau and Anaplan offers a dynamic platform for enabling data driven planning and decision making scaled throughout your organization.
Click the image below to watch this video now.
What we cover:
During this webcast, we:
- Introduce Anaplan’s cloud-based planning and analytics platform as well as the Tableau product suite
- Explain how Tableau and Anaplan can be used together to provide a robust platform for planning, analytics and reporting
- Demonstrate how Tableau’s visualization capabilities can augment Anaplan’s current reporting outputs to deliver these outputs in a familiar reporting platform like Tableau Server
- Demonstrate how Tableau can provide enhanced reporting value by combining Anaplan data with other enterprise data sources
- Demonstrate how these tools can be used to streamline your current spreadsheet-based planning processes and amplify insights
- Explore some considerations for getting started with Tableau and Anaplan
Is it for you?
- Do you want to deliver more powerful insights than currently possible within the Anaplan toolset?
- Are you currently leveraging Anaplan modelling and interested in scaling the outputs to a wider audience?
- Are you interested in enabling more users to gain insight from your planning applications by using Tableau?
- Would you like to accelerate business planning abilities with a robust cloud-based planning and reporting platform?
- Do you have cumbersome, antiquated or spreadsheet-based business planning processes which could benefit from a transformation?