Microsoft is continually evolving their BI landscape, providing opportunities to enhance your current tools with cloud and mobile offerings. Updated with the latest features from the last quarter, this On Demand vdieo will show you how to capitalize on your existing BI investments with the Microsoft technologies.
Thorogood consultants Rachel Ingber and Ben Dunmire explore the possibilities available with Microsoft’s latest Business Intelligence offerings. They navigate this robust suite of technologies to accelerate information usage within your organization. Integrating cloud and mobile offerings with the updated on-premises capability increases the value of existing BI offerings, to help maximize your effectiveness in both current and future architectures.
Click the image below to watch this video now.
Thorogood has been helping companies plan for and adopt this new portfolio of applications and services where it makes sense for each of their businesses.
What this recording covers
We demonstrate the latest Microsoft technologies and show you how Microsoft's cloud-based capabilities and traditional on-premises enterprise products can be used together to create a modern, agile Business Intelligence and Analytics platform. In particular, we:
- Explore how the cloud and on-premises platforms can be brought together for a comprehensive hybrid architecture.
- Show how desktop applications, such as Power BI and Excel 2016, have significantly increased the potential for self-service data visualization and insight.
- Explore how the data modeling capabilities of self-service and enterprise tools, including the latest release of SQL Server 2016, rapidly respond to the ever-changing information needs of an organization.
- Demonstrate how Microsoft has made advances in the mobile world through Power BI and Datazen.
- Review aspects of the Cortana Analytics Suite and discuss how big data, analytics and statistical analysis with R can complement an existing BI strategy.
- Share knowledge about the latest wave of enterprise Business Intelligence and Analytics tools in SQL Server 2016, Office 2016, and SharePoint 2016.
Is it for you?
- Do you want to know more about the new tools and services being delivered by Microsoft?
- Are your users demanding access to new data faster than your current BI architecture can deliver it?
- Are you unsure how to incorporate cloud services into your Microsoft BI architecture?
- Do you have use cases for analytics that cannot be met by your existing tools?